Hirst are committed to the following:
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services and their environmental aspects.
- Investing in a well trained and motivated workforce.
- Working closely with our suppliers and customers to ensure mutual understanding and benefit.
- Reviewing our policy and objectives as part of the management review process and communicating this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organisation.
- The continual improvement of the quality and environmental management system.
- Preventing Pollution to the environment.
We comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements and aim to continually improve our quality and environmental management processes.
The following policy documents provide additional detail on Hirst policies.